His shows are always sold out and in every session enthusiasm is through the roof, thanks to the great technical ability he’s got and the particular rhythmic energy that infuses all his DJ sets. He is not a simple DJ, is a true master capable of shaping and reworking each piece in a very unique way, creating a continuous progression of rhythm and energy, which involves like a cyclone to any kind of audience. A work of art, psychological, technical bringing to life a show difficult to imitate. In the many years of producing and djing Simioli has explored every evolution of house music becoming a master of this genre, able to draw on a wide repertoire and innovating all content, thanks to a continuous update of sounds and rhythm styles. He has worked with many prestigious labels such as:
Time/Rise Records, Proprio Records, Do It Yourself, Magnificent Records, Loud Beat Rec, Deep Perfect, Moove Records and has mixed dozens of compilations.
It is no accident that the pseudonym THE BLACK PROJECT, has climbed the Top of Beatport charts, with every single release, to name just a few:
- The Black Project - Off The Wall (Beatport #1 Top 100 House charts for 2 consecutive months, #2 Beatport Top over all Charts)
- The Black Project – In The Disco (Beatport #3 Top House charts , #8 Top Over all Charts)
- The Black Project – Rasputin (Beatport #9 Top House charts)
- Nello Simioli & Black – Hands Up (Magnificent Rec) (#2 Top UK Buzz Charts)
And with the pseudonym Back To Basics:
- Back To Basics – Alf Layla Wa Laya (Rise Rec) reaching the 6th place in the ranking of sales in ITALY and France. Licensed all over the world with prestigious labels such as ZYX, Universal, BMI. A track played by the best DJs worldwide.
- Back To Basics – Mamakossa Remix 2005 (Rise Rec) Top 20 on Italian Top Club Charts 2004/5.
Among the most important remixes: Dave Morales “Needin U”, Alex Gaudino “ What a Feeling”, Stefano Noferini “High Mountain”, India “ Tacatacaleo/ Mama Afrika”....
SIMIOLI is definitely one of the most talented and successful Italian DJs, in fact, he has performed in all the major clubs of Italy and in several top European clubs, to name just
Sottovento (Porto Cervo),Phi Beach (Baia Sardinia), Pineta (Milano Marittima), Villa Delle Rose (Riccione), Hollywood (Milano), Tenax, (Florence), Quintessentially Terrace c/o Venice Film festival …
Supermarket (Zurich), Mint Miami, VIP Room Paris, Vip Room Saint Tropez, Movida London, Maddox London, Hash Gstaad, Platinum Geneve, Soho Rooms Moscow, Jimmy’z Montecarlo, Sagamore for WMC Miami, Carlton Closing Party Cannes Film festival, Nikki Beach Miami, Kristal Club London, Bora Bora Ibiza....
His productions, going by the name of HOSHI –ROCKIN’ (MOOVE REC) and SIMIOLI – IT’S TIME TO PUMP (TIGER RECORDS) wowed DJs like: Benny Benassy, Mark Picchiotti (U.S.A.), Joachim Garraud (France), Daddy’s Groove(Italy), Funkagenda, Daniele Davoli (UK), Miguel Angel Roca (Coordinator Maxima Fm - Spain), Mista T Dot (Dance Radio - Canada), Alex Nikolaev (Japan), Camilo Franco (Dj Resident Space Ibiza - Spain), Stefano Noferni…. And many others.