ADE Pro returns to Felix Meritis with first confirmed conference speakers
The first speakers for ADE Pro 2021 include Joel Zimmerman (deadmau5) and his business partner Dean Wilson, artist and futurist Don Diablo, Mixcloud CEO and co-founder Nico Perez, IMPALA chair Helen Smith, musical duo and internet phenomenon Zaena x Jason Maek and AR/VR expert Cortney Harding.
At ADE Pro 2021 we'll be discussing the future shape of the music industry with experts and top executives, diving deep into new ways of generating income for artists including NFTs and Blockchain and examining multiple green and sustainable initiatives in order to identify the ones worth your support and attention. In addition, we'll be focusing on best practices to make your business more profitable and effective, as well as exploring how to reform streaming platforms in order to guarantee that electronic artists get their fair share.
More topics and speakers for ADE Pro are set to be announced next month, stay tuned!
ADE Pro Pass + Limited Discount
You can now secure your ADE Pro Pass at an Early Bird rate! Plus, we'll be revealing a generous but very limited discount code for the ADE Pro Pass during this Thursday's episode of our monthly livestream ADE in Conversation — make sure you don't miss it and tune in live June 17th at 5 PM CET.
ADE Pro Pass
Early Bird #2 rate — Full access to all conference tracks, networking events & hubs, all Festival events and much more.
- Valid all five days
- Full access to all conference tracks: ADE Pro, ADE Green, ADE Beats, BMIM and more
- Join networking events and sessions, plus new matchmaking formats
- Access to all official ADE Business Hubs
- Year round access to ADE Pro's networking platform & database
- Access to the full Festival program with new improved Festival access experience (limited capacity at high-demand venues)
- Access to the Arts & Culture program (limited capacity at high-demand venues)
- Receive the official ADE 2023 Bag