DJ School Amsterdam presents:
'The BIG FOUR Producer Strategy'
Add event to my program
Remove event from my program
Add venue to favorites
Remove from favorites
17:00 - 17:45 | Entrance on subscription
Q-Factory | Atlantisplein 1, Amsterdam
ADE is the place where top producers get together. But what defines a top producer, and how can you become a professional within this field of work? During this seminar we use our BIG FOUR strategy to explain how you can optimize your career path and how you can turn your passion into your profession.
What defines a top producer and how can I develop myself into a professional producer?
1. IDEA (Develop your idea)
- How do you develop unique concepts for your tracks?
- From improvisation to plan, or the other way around?
2. TRACK (create sound)
- How do you create a strong melody and drum track?
- How do you apply the ‘less is more’ concept?
3. TIMING (tell a story)
- How do I keep my track evolving in an interesting way over time?
- When do I add elements, and when do I leave elements out?
4. MIXING (Sound professional)
- How do I get my tracks from sounding ‘amateur’ to sounding ‘professional’?
- How do I determine hight, width and depth of my mixes?
Entrance on subscription: mail to email@example.com or call +31203621128
Q-Factory Amsterdam, Kleine Zaal
ADE Card 2016
Too much benefits for just €10,-More info