DJ School Amsterdam presents:
'The BIG FOUR DJ Strategy'
Add event to my program
Remove event from my program
Add venue to favorites
Remove from favorites
16:00 - 16:45 | Entrance on subscription
Q-Factory | Atlantisplein 1, Amsterdam
Lecture & Q&A. Presentation of the method and answer to the question: How do you become a great DJ?
ADE is the place where top DJ’s get together. But what defines a top DJ, and how can you reach the top within this profession? During this seminar we use our BIG FOUR strategy to explain how you can optimize your career path and how you can turn your passion into your profession.
What defines a top DJ and how can I develop myself into a professional DJ?
1. TRACK (develop your selection)
- How do you develop a unique and recognizable style?
- What kind of DJ are you?
2. TIMING (create flow)
- How do you interact with your audience in the best way possible?
- How do you organise your collection in a professional way?
3. MIXING (apply musicality)
- When is technical mixing an added value for your audience?
- What kind of techniques do I need to master?
4. IMAGE (build engagement)
- How do I influence my crowd with my attitude?
- How do I behave as an entrepreneur?
Entrance on subscription: mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31203621128
Q-Factory Amsterdam, Kleine Zaal
ADE Card 2016
Too many benefits for just €10,-More info