Dance music in all its genres, that's what Clubbing TV is all about. As part of the 2019 focus on the French scene, Clubbing TV will open a pop up French Media Room at Spaces during three days from Wednesday 16th to Friday 18th October inviting 22 French & international artists to play live and do interviews simultaneously broadcasted on Television in 50 countries & in Facebook LIVE streaming.
Joined by other French Medias, crossposts partners and brands such as DJ Mag France, Trax Magazine, Pwfm, Tsugi, The DJ Social Network as well as several French bloggers & International medias, these live shows will highlight the best of the French scene with artists such as Klingande who will talk about his upcoming album, the French house master Phil Weeks, the musician Joris Delacroix representing Hungry Music, the team of Sinners who will open the Friday with Elska, Aalson and Mark Höffen, and the underground afterhours artist Lacchesi…
And because the Amsterdam Dance Event is all about bringing all dance music nations together :
• The Canadian Mathew Jonson will present his new Freedom Engine live.
• The Germans talented producers Mathias Kaden will select the finest records while Karotte will get back on his career.
• The British artists Rebekah who will bring her rough techno in the studio and Cassy one of the finest and most respected selectors in the industry.
• The American legend Todd Terry will play some amazing house music, and Hiroko Yamamura some techno from Chicago!
• The talented Brazilian producer Victor Ruiz will play some wicked techno records.
• The Dutch Dannic will drop some of his newest tracks & will be followed by trance artist and boss of Flashover Recordings,Ferry Corsten.
• The promising Risa Taniguchi will represent the Japanese techno scene.
• And last but not least the Danish Noir who will build a timeless techno set…